FEEFHS-L Archives

Archiver > FEEFHS > 2009-09 > 1252680307

From: the cohens <>
Subject: Re: [FEEFHS] Miszewski or Meshefski, Swornegacie, Male Chelmy,Poland
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 07:45:07 -0700

Dear Linda,

May I suggest you repost your query to the polandbordersurnames list,
where I think you will get lots of help? You can join with the
following email, only writing "subscribe" in the subject and body:

Before you post to that list, you will save time if you look for
information about the towns at the Shtetl Seeker. That is one of the
very first places to research, and what you find out there should help
people help you better.

http://www.jewishgen.org/ShtetlSeeker/LocTown.asp

Linda Meshefski Klewinowski wrote on Tue, 5 May 2009:
> I am researching the Miszewski family line in Swornegacie & Male Chelmy, or Nor Chelmy, Poland. I am new to trying to research in Poland so please forgive my ignorance in these areas. I would like more information as well on these villages.

This thread: