FEEFHS-L Archives

Archiver > FEEFHS > 2009-10 > 1255301909

From: Stella Stanger <>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 15:58:29 -0700

Hi , Just a thought. Do you have the Letters of Intenet
- Naturalization papers for Simeon MIOK?
My father was Naturalized in Canada - the papers show the names of
both of his parents including his mothers maiden name.

You have the Death Certificate for Simeon MIOK - is this a short form?
Perhaps the Long form Registration of Death - will show the names of
both parents - *although this does depend on the knowledge of the informant.

Your Grandfather Simeon MIOK - visited the USA -1905,1907,1908 - Do
you know if he was visiting family members.