FEEFHS-L Archives

Archiver > FEEFHS > 2009-11 > 1257770350

From: "Kristian Frank" <>
Subject: [FEEFHS] Schwedtschykowy
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 13:39:10 +0100

Dear all,
I just signed on to the list. My name is Kristian Frank, 41 years old. I'm
living in Butzbach (some 45 km north of Frankfurt) in the middle of Germany.
I don't have any direct ancestors from Eastern Europe.
My grandfather was killed in action on 26 August 1943 in a place called
SCHWEDTSCHYKOWY (this might be a German transcription) which should be
located somewere between Kursk and Orel.
Is there someone here in the list who could give me detailed description
where is place is located and if it still exists today?
Thanks a lot in advance.
Kristian

This thread: