FEEFHS-L Archives

Archiver > FEEFHS > 2012-01 > 1325954584

From: <>
Subject: [FEEFHS] Christineck - Christinneck - fromLubnitz/Haseloff/Dahnsdorf, Brandenburg, Germany
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 11:43:04 -0500

My ancestor is Friedrich Cristos Christineck b. 1650 in Haseloff,
Brandenburg, Germany. I am searching for his parents. Haseloff does not
seem to have them listed. His son was Johann Andreas Christineck b. 1684
in nearby Lubnitz, Brandenburg, Germany, who married a "second" wife
Christiane Elisabeth Michaelis, whom he married in 1733 in Haseloff when he
was age 49. I am searching for Johann Andreas Christineck's "first wife".

Johann Andreas Christineck was listed on the Amburger Projekt List with a
group of 13 Christinecks, as emigrating from Germany to St. Petersburg,
Russia... but he returned sometime before 1733 to Germany as he married his
second wife and died in Haseloff, Brandenburg in 1754.

Jeanne Lorf Linley Harding

This thread: