FEEFHS-L Archives

Archiver > FEEFHS > 2012-01 > 1326043046

From: "MiPolonia" <>
Subject: [FEEFHS] Polish Seminar / Salt Lake City, 20-23 April 2012
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 12:17:26 -0500

INVITATION

Polish Seminar / Salt Lake City, 20-23 April 2012

You are cordially invited to attend the 2012 biennial conference of the
United Polish Genealogical Societies (UPGS). It's time to begin or advance
your Polish genealogy! Our keynote speaker is Barbara Berska PhD, Deputy
Director of the State Archives of Poland. The Polonica Americana Research
Institute of Orchard Lake, Michigan is organizing the conference with the
support of the Polish Genealogical Society of America, the Polish
Genealogical Society of California, and the Polish Genealogical Society of
Michigan. We will meet in Salt Lake City, Utah at the Salt Lake Plaza
Hotel, which is next door to the Family History Library (FHL). This world
renowned genealogy library holds international books, maps, microfilm and
digital databases. The FHL is open to the public and access is free of any
charge. We balance the event to allow research in the library as well as
time to attend classes with noted Polish genealogists and leaders in the
field. The conference includes the lecture series, conference syllabus,
hospitality, and an evening banquet with a keynote address with Dr. Berska.
Individual consultations will be available with fellow genealogists.

www.upgs.eventbright.com

www.polishmission.com

This thread: