FEGLEY-L Archives

Archiver > FEGLEY > 1999-08 > 0934334663

From: <>
Subject: Re: Peter & John Feagley
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 21:24:23 EDT

I just joined the list. I have information about Peter Feagley and his son
John Feagley who were in Rowan County, NC during the years c. 1760 to 1800.
I believe Peter died in Rowan County.

John and Susannah Feagley moved to Butler County, KY. Their daughter, Mary
Virginia Feagley (Jenny) married James Scott Martin in Logan County, KY in
1804. Jenny and James later moved to Ilinois, c. 1810-1817 -- with them and
their family members settling in the Moultrie, Coles, and Lawrence County
areas of IL.

Willing to share what I have and look forward to hearing for anyone
researching this line.

Jan Lowe
Minneapolis

This thread: