FERGUSON-DNA-L Archives

Archiver > FERGUSON-DNA > 2009-04 > 1239674349

From: bob <>
Subject: Re: [FERGUSON-DNA] Wilson FERGUSON b.~1826, VA
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 18:59:09 -0700
References: <002401c9a8d3$b71e6c80$255b4580$@net><10868.58756.qm@web52707.mail.re2.yahoo.com> <000501c9a992$e652b870$b2f82950$@net><B2E9730B45E44971ADC882FCDBD3C6CD@carol> <000001c9aa24$fad86500$f0892f00$@net> <D5B69E38E6834A379DB489E50CD3156B@LYNNS><BEFBEB93-413E-4DE9-ABB2-88AD5DB7CC4C@aol.com><002201c9bc6f$dcfb53a0$96f1fae0$@net><3C841826-82B7-418F-9DFA-A169375CBD27@aol.com><46A9374802574B02A54CEEC1CAC4324A@LYNNS><9A50F934-6149-4B02-960D-0D07EB55C95E@aol.com><D810624250584C39B1920FA47C008671@LYNNS>

I propose that we have Google Books scan the Ferguson Connection and
place it on the web so everyone can take advantage of this very fine
work.

All it would take is getting permission of Chris Stallard.

Bob Ferguson