FERGUSON-DNA-L Archives

Archiver > FERGUSON-DNA > 2010-08 > 1282580300

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [FERGUSON-DNA] John FERGUSON b.~1789, Dunblane, Perthshire
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 16:18:20 GMT

Please take a look at www.cfsna.net (cfsna 'new' webmaster has not completed updating and adding some things to the site as of yet such as putting the membership application on line) and or if you will send me your snail mail address I will send you an application form or you can wait until Chris Ferguson, CFSNA Webmaster has added the membership application to our new site, thank you

Yours aye,

Rupert Henry Furgerson II FSA Scot, President
Clan Fergusson Society of North America
Madisonville, Kentucky
- www.cfsna.net
Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply.
Speak the truth. Leave the rest to God(Jesus).
From: - Mon, 23 Aug 2010 15:39:39 +0000

I live in London, KY about 30 miles from Somerset. Send me info on clan Ferguson!
Penny

From: - [FERGUSON-DNA] John FERGUSON b.~1789, Dunblane, Perthshire
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 13:50:39 +0000

I didn't know that!! Hello, nice meeting you!
Penny ferguson.