FERGUSON-John-L Archives

Archiver > FERGUSON-John > 2001-09 > 1001000062

From: Patricia Oates <>
Subject: Re: [FERGUSON-John] Fergusons, Reddens, Rogers, etc.
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 10:34:22 -0500

Richard
I have been also told by other researchers that the Joseph Ferguson family
in Limestone Co. TX was related to the Bell Co. TX Ferguson family but not
how.
Bell Co. is just one county south west of Limestone Co. TX.
I can also place people from Leon Co. TX which joins Limestone on the east
in E. Feliciana Parish, LA & in MS at about the same time frame you are
talking about. The Lee family is in Leon Co. TX.
So many things sound like things I have run into doing genealogy in the
areas of Limestone & Leon Co. TX.
Pat Oates in TX

This thread: