FERMANAGH-GOLD-L Archives

Archiver > FERMANAGH-GOLD > 2007-05 > 1180138547

From: "Cliff. Johnston" <>
Subject: Re: FER-GOLD Cassidy
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 19:15:47 -0500

Peter,

Thanks. Here are some other useful ones too...

Alt-0134 = ?

Alt-0135 = ?

Alt-0153 = T

Alt-0162 = ¢

Alt-0169 = ©

Alt-0174 = ®

Alt-0176 = °

Alt-0177 = ±

Some of the above may not come through in this email as the server may not
be able to handle them...

Good hunting,

Cliff. Johnston
"May the best you've ever seen,