Archiver > FERMANAGH-GOLD > 2010-10 > 1286537618

From: "DSA2003" <>
Subject: Re: FERMANAGH-GOLD Fw: FFHS-NEWS Fwd: FW: 1926 Census of Ireland
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 19:33:38 +0800

G'day Viola

The Bill is before the Parliament in Dublin, so it'll only be the 26 counties of the Republic.

As for the 1939 National Identity Cards, I understand that Guy Etchells (?), the guy "liberated" the 1911 Census of England and Wales has a case before the Information Commissioners in London. Let's hope he wins!