FERMANAGH-GOLD-L Archives

Archiver > FERMANAGH-GOLD > 2012-02 > 1328318881

From: "Dee Byster-Graham" <>
Subject: Re: FERMANAGH-GOLD - family narrative?
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 11:28:01 +1000

Forgot to mention:

Introduction began at 6oooBC Neolithic, through bronze age, Roman Brittain,
Picts, Saxons, Vikings, William and Domesday Books, Plantations etc as they
all have a bearing on the story by their huge impact on the families
concerned.

Above brief overview condensed into a few pages, about 15 or so. The great
advantage is all our ancestors came from a relatively tiny section of the
globe. It would be difficult to write if many different countries throughout
the world were involved.

Cheers,
Dee.