FISHER-L Archives

Archiver > FISHER > 2002-07 > 1025960814

From: "Beatrice Rutherford" <>
Subject: Re: [FISHER] Fw: Fisher
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 09:10:43 -0700

Marian,

Hi ......thank you for your response.....as always it is appeciated. I
myself am in search of my Fisher Families....I have so much in my
files...ALOT that are not in my family....but, I am still keeping it there
because you just never know...until I get my families in order at least!

I'm keepin you e-mail in my file....if I come across anything at all on your
family, I will be sure to see you get it all!

Now, tell you what i do......I send for everyone's death
certificates....look through old files...obit's for ALL Fisher
families...and go to your local courthouse if it is possible....you have the
RIGHT to go through all books ...look through the marriage ones as to about
the time you think you families would have been married.....our local
Courthouse as well as our Historical Society is just GREAT with keeping
everything.....

I have alot of CD'S here at home but, they are all for Pennsylvania....old
German Church records.....1910 census.....this one is just great "Egle's
Notes and Queries of Pennsylvania" I found alot of Fisher's.... I do believe
I found a few matches in my family...I just need a little more verification
before adding them to my tree.

If you want to contact me you are more then welcome to...
Bea