FITZHUGH-L Archives

Archiver > FITZHUGH > 2002-01 > 1012250249

From: "Harold Davis" <>
Subject: Re: Harvey or Maison Fitzhugh
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 14:41:07 -0600

Charlie,
1. Get a copy of Masion G. Fitzhugh's Military Records.
2. How do you know that he died in Henderson Co., Tn.?
3. Why was he buried in a Militaty cemetery in Florida when they also
have them in Tennessee? [Maybe he was born in Florida???]
4.Harvey Livingston Fitzhugh, Sr. b. 8/21/1893 Mo. ----- Look for him
and his parents in the 1900 Missouri [Soundex] Census. Other brothers &
sisters?
5. Where & when did Harvey, Sr. & Harvey, Jr. die?
6. etc ----
Dean