FITZSIMMONS-L Archives

Archiver > FITZSIMMONS > 2001-11 > 1005940976

Subject: [FITZSIMMONS] Re: fitzsimmons/skelly
Date: 16 Nov 2001 13:02:56 -0700

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/DdW.2ACIB/14.32.42.3.1.1.1

Message Board Post:

I believe that James married Rebecca Blakemore and moved to Columbiana Co., OH. The Patrick, l790, has to be at least a cousin of my James Lyon Fitz. But, I have yet to locate him.
Their son, moved to Crawford Co., OH where my SMITH family went, and also my KNEASEL family, of which I have the following spellings. KNEASEL, NESLEY, KENEZER.
Known as Kneasel, l840 lists NESLEY, marriage lists KENEZER.

This thread: