FLAVEL-L Archives

Archiver > FLAVEL > 2006-08 > 1154820734

From: "Julie Shellberg" <>
Subject: Article you wrote about Captain George Flavel
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 16:32:14 -0700

Hi Satima,

I was wondering if you had a copy of the article you wrote about Capt
George Flavel from Astoria Oregon that you wrote a long time ago.

My hub and I just came back from Astoria a couple weeks ago and have
been intrigued with them ever since.

If you still have it can I read it?

Thanks a ton

Julie shellberg