FLDUVAL-L Archives

Archiver > FLDUVAL > 2001-06 > 0992558447

From: "Beth Christianson" <>
Subject: [FLDUVAL] Seashole Funeral Home
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 17:40:47 -0500

Greetings, Listers.

Many thanks to all those who assisted me in obtaining copies of obits for my great-uncle Carl Overton, who passed away in Jacksonville in 1933. Curious thing, one of these obits and his Death Certificate (obtained due to additional gracious assistance from someone on this list) reveal that he was buried in CHICAGO. Of course, it doesn't indicate which cemetery. They DO mention that the undertaker was the Seashole Funeral Parlor of Jacksonville, and that they handled the "local arrangements."

Does anyone know anything about this particular funeral parlor, and who might have their records now?

Many thanks for any assistance, it is much appreciated.

Beth

This thread: