FLGADSDE-L Archives

Archiver > FLGADSDE > 2001-10 > 1002401195

From: "Mary Sampson" <>
Subject: Re: [FLGADSDE] Battle of Natural Bridge, 1865 Newspaper Article
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 13:46:35 -0700

Thamks so much for the article. I too have several ancestors who fought in
the Battle of Natural Bridge. My grandfather Samuel Howell was a private
1st Fl. Reserves
under Capt. Samuel B. Love of Gadsden Co. I have letters from military
files of Samuel & his brother Thomas Howell identifying the different
battles they participarted in including Natural Bridge.
Mary Howell Sampson