FLOKALOO-L Archives

Archiver > FLOKALOO > 2002-08 > 1028610015

Subject: William Alexander Kennedy
Date: 5 Aug 2002 23:00:15 -0600

Surnames: HART, KENNEDY, GASKINS,
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/Da.2ADE/153.1.1.1.1.1.2.2

Message Board Post:

Yep, same Kennedys. My mom is Lizzie Kennedy b. 1927 d/o James Wright Kennedy and Sarah Hart. James W. Kennedy was son of Benjamin J. Kennedy b. 1849 and Lydia Mary Josephine Gaskins. Benjamin J. Kennedy was a brother of your William Alexander Kennedy b.1843. I have W.A. Kennedy as having two wives, Nancy C. Steele and also Elizabeth Baggett who was a bit older than him. Do you have this??? W.A. Kennedy and Elizabeth Baggett had James b. 1873 and Robert Alexander Kennedy b. 1871 who married Clara S. Parker. Is my info wrong??? Its possible, let me know what you have.

This thread: