FLOYD-L Archives

Archiver > FLOYD > 2006-08 > 1157081551

From: Ellen Howell <>
Subject: Re: [FLOYD] FLOYD-D Digest V06 #9
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 20:32:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Bill,
I do have a Floyd myfamilysite but don't connect with Morris or Andrew I don't think. Mine are Enoch Sr, (b mid 1700's in NC it's thought came to Spartanburg, SC where some stayed and others moved on to KY/TN/GA. Said to be Quakers) next Jonathan, Aaron, Dudley, Andrew, Chris, in that order. So where does Morris hail from? Regards. Ellen at

wrote:

FLOYD-D Digest Volume 06 : Issue 9

Today's Topics:
#1 Question about MyFamily.Com ["W. D. Floyd" ]

Administrivia:
To unsubscribe from FLOYD-D, send a message to

that contains in the body of the message the command

unsubscribe

and no other text. No subject line is necessary, but if your software
requires one, just use unsubscribe in the subject, too.

To contact the list administrator, send mail to
.

______________________________Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 19:22:15 -0400