FOLKLORE-L Archives

Archiver > FOLKLORE > 1998-11 > 0910703028

From: <>
Subject: Re: [FOLKLORE-L] We're still living so everythings Okay....
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 08:03:48 EST

writes:

> Just a line to say that I am doing fine.....gonna take a while but I'll
> make
> it - Judy wouldn't let me do it any other way.....
>
> I am not going to be online much for the next week.....but will have my
> puter up and running by then.....Then things should get back to normal...
>
> Asa D............LOLASAS
> >>
> I was hoping he would say something like that.
>
> Billd

Asa will be alright Bill,,,,,he is a strong man,,,,,and Judy would not
have
left him if she hadn't known he would be ok.....Right now, he is feeling
sad
and lost, but eventually he will be able to think of her without tears
and
sadness....and he will be able to write Matthew the stories about his
granny.
And Matthew will help.....
Hel

This thread: