FOX-L Archives

Archiver > FOX > 2008-04 > 1207977581

Subject: Re: [FOX] [PAGRE] Emily Sac and the Sachems (the Indian Princess)
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 01:19:41 EDT

My GGGG Grandfather was Joseph Newton Fox b 1753 or 1758 d 1847. Wife #1
Emily b 1758, daughter of Chief White Eyes, Delaware Lenape Turtle Clan from NJ
(My line). 2nd wife Jane "Jenny" Wilson #3 wife Elsey Eboner Dobbins. My GGG
Grandfather was Martin Peter Fox b 1790 married wife #2 Nancy Martin. Children
of Emily & Joseph Newton were: Elizabeth Betty b 1781, Unknown Fox b 1783,
Mary b 1785, Martin Peter b 1790.
My research indicates that children of Joseph Newton & Jane "Jenny" Wilson
were Isaac b 1793, Rebecca b 1794, Charity (Catherine) b 1799, John Hudson b
1800, James Wilson b 1803, Joseph b 1805.
Marriage #3 to Elsey & Joseph Newton Children were: Lot b 1837, George b
1841, Elisha b 1848.
I am trying to figure out the connection between our 2 lines.

In a message dated 4/11/2008 6:30:37 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,