Archiver > FRA-LORRAINE > 2007-04 > 1177512430

From: "Karen Hewett" <>
Subject: Re: [LORRAINE] genealogy
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 10:47:10 -0400

Mary Anne,

I don't have specific data to help you, but I do know a couple places you
might look. Sarrebourg, in Lorraine, France is in the Moselle Department.
To find info about that area of France, check out the following link:

As for your Mangin family in Lorraine, I have found GeneaNet very helpful.
The following link shows Mangin's in Lorraine, France:

Some of the people who have posted their family info also speak/read English
[a huge help for a non-French speaker like me]. Good luck with your search!

Karen Hewett
[descended from Zutterling and Oster families in Dept. Moselle, Lorraine,