FRANCO-L Archives

Archiver > FRANCO > 2008-06 > 1212422280

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [FRANCO] Franco from Puerto Rico
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 15:58:00 -0000

Author: acyo4
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.franco/82.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hello,
I am searching for some information on my great grandmother's family from Puerto Rico. The name of her father was Victor Ortiz y Franco (ca 1874) and his brother Isaac Ortiz Franco (ca 1867), I wonder if they are somehow related to the Maria Vicente Franco Colon and Andres Ortiz mentioned here? Did this couple have any other children I wonder? In the 1930 census Victor Ortiz Franco was living in Santurce. But my ggrandmother was born in Rio Grande ca 1902....Any info will be helpful, thanks. My email:
Athena

Important Note: