FRAZIER-L Archives

Archiver > FRAZIER > 2004-05 > 1085944098

Subject: Mary "Polly" Frazier
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 15:08:18 EDT

Iam looking for information on my ggg-grandmother Mary "Polly" Frazier who
married Simon Butler. Mary and Simon had one child that I know of there could be
more. Mary and Simon are on the Wayne County Ky tax list in 1840 and the
census. They are in the 1860 census in Whitley County Ky. Mary and Simon's childs
name was Sarah Elizabeth "Sally" Butler who married Elijah Smith. Mary
Frazier's parents were Micajah Frazier and Sally Cowen. If anyone has any
information please contact me at Thank You Julie

This thread: