FREEBMD-DISCUSS-L Archives

Archiver > FREEBMD-DISCUSS > 2004-11 > 1100862671

From: Chris Preece <>
Subject: RE: Project Update
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 21:41:11 +1030

Hi John,

I have had problems when searching marriages 1892 Hereford.
1892 appears almost complete but none of my searches were successful.

Looking at the page ranges, I discovered that most years are missing! This may
mean that they are not yet transcribed or were missing from the GRO originally.

Either way, the page range information does provide an indication on search
success rates.

Best wishes
Chris
Barossa South Oz