FREEBMD-DISCUSS-L Archives

Archiver > FREEBMD-DISCUSS > 2004-11 > 1100914669

From: "Allan Raymond" <>
Subject: Re: Project Update
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 01:37:49 -0000

I'll be sure to include the 100 million "unique" record milestone in a
future News Page.

I have a task on the system to update the News page as soon as I have some
free time. This will include the enhancement to the File Management to carry
out various sorting of files, new image servers, public access to our scan
images and I should be able to think of others.

And ... yes we also reached 100,884,271 "total" records by 8 September 2004

Allan Raymond