FREEBMD-DISCUSS-L Archives

Archiver > FREEBMD-DISCUSS > 2004-11 > 1101315361

From: Archer Barrie <>
Subject: RE: Project Update
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 16:56:01 -0000

Ah, I see where the confusion lies!

The existence of a lot of gaps means the algorithm cannot work out what the
range is, so it is meaningless to think in terms of displaying the range
even if there are gaps. If there are gaps there is no range!

What I had in mind was to display data from which the range was determined,
which is where the "7 lines" came from.

Barrie

This thread: