FREEBMD-SYNDICATES-L Archives

Archiver > FREEBMD-SYNDICATES > 2001-03 > 0985265024

From: Peter Haver <>
Subject: Re: Dist;Vol help
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 12:43:44 +0000

Jim

Aysgarth is a small but picturesque town in the north riding of
Yorkshire, on the River Ure, a few miles from Askrigg. It is marked on
my map of registration districts but presumably has been omitted from
the standard Speedbmd list.

As always, I suggest you type what you see - Aysgarth;9d - and then add
it to your list.

Peter Haver
(also a newcomer to this transcription effort but at least I know where
Aysgarth is!)

In message <>, Jim Mylotte
<> writes

--