FREEBMD-SYNDICATES-L Archives

Archiver > FREEBMD-SYNDICATES > 2004-07 > 1089540797

From: "Allan Raymond" <>
Subject: Re: +PAGE's for double page scans
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 11:13:17 +0100

I'll wait until the debate finishes between Co-ordinators on the use of one
or two files per double page scan and reword my original suggestion to cover
both scenario.

My man concern was to get volunteers to include the correct +PAGE where the
two pages are in the one file.

It's not good enough for it to be left up in the air by asking volunteers to
ask their Co-ordinator.

Suitable words can be devised to cover both situations.

Allan Raymond