FREEBMD-SYNDICATES-L Archives

Archiver > FREEBMD-SYNDICATES > 2004-10 > 1098105411

From: "Allan Raymond" <>
Subject: Re: Suspect files
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 14:16:56 +0100

To Syndicate Co-ordinators

I'm just collecting my thoughts together on producing some information on
getting the best out of Upload Report.

If possible I would like to work on a live example of "Upload Report" to
show it's usefulness.

Is any Co-ordinator game me for me doing an "Upload Report" run on one of
the event/periods allocated to their Syndicate, if so please let me know
ASAP. This should benefit the actual Syndicate and may benefit other
Syndicates if they wish to adopt my system.

Thanks

Allan Raymond