FREEBMD-SYNDICATES-L Archives

Archiver > FREEBMD-SYNDICATES > 2009-02 > 1234817036

From: "Ian Brooke" <>
Subject: Re: Revised district lists for WinBMD
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 13:43:56 -0700

Jeremy,
I would prefer to restrict circulation to known people but if that's a
problem for you then I don't think there should be a problem with putting
this version on the website as long as the location doesn't become generally
known. There is already an old test version of WinBMD on there which I can
replace as soon as I get my cvs setup again.

I'm less sure about restricting the allowable numbers in a district name,
experience shows that as soon as I do that someone will find a district with
an unallowed number and we need yet another new verson! I am however
prepared to put in whatever verification is thought necessary - if the
concensus is N H space dot or whatever then I'm sure it can be done but I
think that I should not rush to put that in a version to get over your
imminent problem - I'll just allow any number for now.

Ian