Archiver > FREEBMD-SYNDICATES > 2009-08 > 1251201109

From: "Allan Raymond" <>
Subject: Deletion of Volunteers From FreeBMD
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 12:51:49 +0100

Could I please make a little request for Co-ordinators to check their "Syndicate Maintenance" page for details of any volunteers deleted from the database as part of the process in ?

The deleted volunteers are shown at the bottom of the "Current submitters for syndicate" window of the Maintain Syndicate page in the format:

** ID (e.g XYZ123) - DELETED ** ** Please Remove ** ID (e.g XYZ123)

Any volunteer shown with this comment should be deleted from the Syndicate by clicking the DeleteUsers button.

This will help with my adminstration aspects.

Allan Raymond

This thread: