FREEBMD-SYNDICATES-L Archives

Archiver > FREEBMD-SYNDICATES > 2011-11 > 1322646679

From: Barrie <>
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Rejected Files
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 09:51:19 +0000

Bob,

* The file list should be in a file called .filelist in both cases
* In both cases the zip file should have an extension of .zip
* In the second case .filelist should contain
o 49B1A123.bmd:49B1A123:1849B1A0123 or
o 49B1A123.bmd::1849B1A0123

And strictly speaking the second example will replace 49B1A123 on FreeBMD with
new 1849B1A0123

Regards

Barrie