FREEMAN-L Archives

Archiver > FREEMAN > 2005-06 > 1119890169

From: "John Bircher" <>
Subject: RE: [FREEMAN-L] Joseph Freeman of New Jersey
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 12:36:09 -0400

Phyllis: After looking at the birthdates, I don't think we have a
connection. My Samuel's father was Essec Asahel Freeman who had two
different wives and had no siblings or children by either who were named
Mary. There may have been a connection to one of Essec's siblings, but I do
not have any information on any of them.

Good luck in your search! John