FRENCH-L Archives

Archiver > FRENCH > 2001-03 > 0985892015

From: "Mindream" <>
Subject: Re: [FRENCH-L] FRENCH, Thomas & Mary Allen
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 12:53:35 -0600

Hugh
I also have a Thomas French & Mary Allen but both are from Braintree , MA
no wonder we have so much confusion in sorting out our FRENCH lines
Godbless Lorri

Descendants of Mary Allen

Generation No. 1

1. MARY2 ALLEN (DEA. JOSEPH1 ALLEN.) was born April 13, 1688 in Braintree,
MA. She married LT. THOMAS FRENCH August 18, 1714, son of JOHN JR and
EXPERIENCE THAYER. He was born June 23, 1690 in Braintree, Norfolk,
Suffolk., MA.

Children of MARY ALLEN and THOMAS FRENCH are:

2. i. MICAH FRENCH3 SR., b. September 09, 1726, Braintree, Suffolk Ma; d.
Abt. October 15, 1799, Sandgate, Bennington Co., Vermont USA.

ii. JOSEPH FRENCH..

iii. THOMAS FRENCH.

iv. SAMUEL FRENCH.

v. DAVID FRENCH..

Generation No. 2

2. MICAH FRENCH3 SR. (MARY2 ALLEN, DEA. JOSEPH1 ALLEN.) was born September
09, 1726 in Braintree, Suffolk Ma, and died Abt. October 15, 1799 in
Sandgate, Bennington Co., Vermont USA. He married RUTH WILD December 26,
1746, daughter of WILLIAM WILD and RUTH HERSEY. She was born October 28,
1722 in Stoughton, MA.

Children of MICAH SR. and RUTH WILD are:

i. MARY4 FRENCH, b. 1749.

ii. BARTHOLOMEW FRENCH, b. 1752; m. SUSAN(NAH) GALE.

iii. RUTH FRENCH, b. 1753.

iv. PRUDENCE FRENCH, b. 1756.

v. HANNAH FRENCH, b. 1759.

vi. BERZELIA FRENCH, b. 1762.

vii. MICAH FRENCH JR., b. April 07, 1765, Canton, Norfolk, MA; d. January
06, 1821, Springfield, Clark, Ohio; m. SARAH HOW, January 28, 1787,
Dumerston, Windham Co., VT; b. May 16, 1766, Sutton, Worchester, MA.

More About MICAH FRENCH JR.:

Occupation: Babtist Minister

viii. ALPHEUS FRENCH, b. January 01, 1767, Of Stoughton, Norfolk,
Massachusetts.