FRY-L Archives

Archiver > FRY > 2002-05 > 1020790436

From: (Marilyn Marlow)
Subject: Fry family of Loudoun County Va.
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 11:54:06 -0500 (CDT)

Hello everyone ! Hope everyone is having a wonderful day !! I am looking
for information on the following children of Charles L. Fry and Jane A.
Tribby Fry all born in Loudoun County Virginia-- Nellie Blanche Fry b. 5
March 1910, Pleasant A. A. Fry b. 20 Feb 1902, Lydia Lillian Fry b. 18
July 1904, Hazel May Fry b. 23 March 1906, Addison Leslie Fry b. 31 May
1911 d.1942, Careline Alvira Fry b. 10 May 1909 married Leonard Lee
Putman, died 27 Sept 1979, Mabel Rhoda Fry b. June 1917, Charles Clayton
Fry b. Nov 1920 married Ethel Shumaker, died 16 Nov 1942, George David
Fry b. 13 Feb 1921. Does anyone have any information at all on the above
people who they married where they moved to. All were born and raised in
Lovettsville Loudoun County Virginia. Any information on the above would
be greatly appreciated. Thanks for all your help on my Fry family, and
everyone have a wonderful day !!!!!!!
Marilyn

This thread: