FTM-HELP-L Archives

Archiver > FTM-HELP > 2002-09 > 1031275557

From: "Linda Jordan" <>
Subject: RE: [FTM-HELP] Re: FTM 4.0 data on old computer to 9.0 on new? Thanks!
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 20:43:08 -0500

How do I unsubscribe?

-----Original Message-----
From: E.Rodier [mailto:]
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2002 10:36 PM
Subject: Re: [FTM-HELP] Re: FTM 4.0 data on old computer to 9.0 on new?
Thanks!

One of the benefits of participation in a mailing list is getting
suggestions from people who use FTM in different ways. I've followed online
messages about most of the genealogy software programs since 1992 on
Fidonet. A few ideas from others can save a lot of time compared to working
alone and doing things the hard way.
Elizabeth