FTM-HELP-L Archives

Archiver > FTM-HELP > 2004-06 > 1086701324

From: "E.Rodier" <>
Subject: Re: [FTM-HELP] Importing older FTM File into my new PAF 5.2 Program?
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 07:28:44 -0600

PAF expects notes to be split in the middle of words and will show
run-together words after a FTM GEDCOM import. PAF does not include marriage
notes in a "book" report and does not have built-in wall charts.

FTM GEDCOM will have notes split between whole words. If you transfer
between FTM and PAF, plan to check the spacing of each note after each file
transfer.