FTM-HELP-L Archives

Archiver > FTM-HELP > 2004-08 > 1093543296

Subject: Re: [FTM-HELP] Place names
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 14:01:57 EDT

I appreciate your input, Russ. For whatever reason, I always put the county
before the township. I've also not been spelling out either county, township,
or the state. As I add new info, I also am going to begin spelling this all
out. Regarding your cemetery name, which I also put on the burial line, where
do you put the cemetery name in the order of all this? I've been listing it
first? Anyone have another idea? What my goal is to have everything
consistent, whichever way I do it. So far I have been, but I want to do it the "right
way."

Vicki in Kentucky

This thread: