FTM-HELP-L Archives

Archiver > FTM-HELP > 2005-05 > 1115435358

From: "J" <>
Subject: Re: [FTM-HELP] Uploading to home page.
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 22:09:18 -0500

I have FTM 2005 and WIN XP. They did have server trouble for a few weeks. It
seems to be fixed now. I did get my page to update. But it took a few days
to see the changes.

But the internet tree still wont work for me. Other then that all seems to
be ok.

Just my 2 cents,

Jelayne

http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/u/n/d/Jelayne-D-Underwood-WI/