FTM-HELP-L Archives

Archiver > FTM-HELP > 2006-04 > 1146070166

From: "PJW" <>
Subject: Order of Facts in Genealogy Report
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 11:49:26 -0500

I'm running Windows XP with SP-2, and FTM 2006 (13.0.281)

I've noticed that when printing out a genealogy report, the various facts
titled "Census" appear in the order in which I've entered them, rather than
by the census year. In the genealogy report they appear as: Census 1,
Census 2, Census 3, etc.

Aside from entering each census in order by date, is there a way to fix this
so they appear in descending year order?

I enter these facts as follows:
Type: Census
Date: (year the census was taken)
Place: location (city/township, county, state)

Thanks
Patricia
Champaign, IL

***This message has been scanned for viruses by Norton Utilities ***

This thread: