FTM-HELP-L Archives

Archiver > FTM-HELP > 2008-03 > 1204586373

From: "masmith" <>
Subject: Re: [FTM-HELP] List of Individuals Problem
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 18:19:33 -0500

Do you have anyone you know who could help you with this? If you are in a
tricky situation, sometimes a computer expert can surprise you with what
they can do.

Maybe even a friend or family member who is more computer-savvy than you
could be?
I have a son and a friend who know a lot more about it than I do ! (Not
saying much!!!) and a couple times when I was worried about lost data, they
were able to tell me what to do.....and what NOT to do, that could make it
worse!

Good luck,

Mary Anne