FTM-HELP-L Archives

Archiver > FTM-HELP > 2010-06 > 1276174936

Subject: Re: [FTM-HELP] Transferring Photos
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 09:02:16 EDT

writes:

The My Pictures folder in XP is normally stored in the My Documents
folder. When you click to insert a photo what are you seeing - what folder are
you in? Are you in the My Documents folder? You should be able to navigate to
the folder that you want to insert the photo by using the drop down menu
at the top of the dialog window

Hi Linda,

I go into the name I want and click on scrap book. I the click on
picture?object followed by picture from file and up come the window showing 'My
Pictures' file. Every picture is shown except the ones I want which I
recently downloaded and turned into JPEG for easy transfer.

If I look at the 'My Pictures' file separates from the FTM I can see them
perfectly and I just can't understand what has happened.

I haven't put too many pictures in FTM but only on in some to complete a
family tree for someone.

Has the FTM 2005 programme collapsed on me with age.

Regards

JUDY ELKINGTON
_www.elkingtonfamily.com_ (http://www.elkingtonfamily.com/)

This thread: