FTM-TECH-L Archives

Archiver > FTM-TECH > 2007-07 > 1184728357

From: "Martin Goebel" <>
Subject: Re: [FTM-TECH] Duplicate Facts in Beta
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 00:42:37 -0230

This will not work. (At least not in my case) Something in FTM 16 remains
if you make custom facts. Even if the fact is cleared out in the entire FTM
16 file and the fact is renamed to something like "Caste", upon import into
the Beta, it may displace something else. It is definitely not the labels
that are causing this.

For example, I have two facts called Education in the beta. One instance of
the Education Fact (the custom one) contains the actual education data from
FTM 16. The other education fact is empty based on what I can see from a
custom report filtered on this fact.
My other duplicates are Occupation and Religion.