FTM-TECH-L Archives

Archiver > FTM-TECH > 2007-07 > 1185014744

From: "Booth Court Social Club" <>
Subject: Re: [FTM-TECH] I'd Rather Be Doing Some Research
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 11:45:44 +0100

I agree with your coments and I chose to cary on doing research, I
mayconsider ftm2008 in about 9 months time. The only reason Ican see for
the upgrade is too make it compatable with Vista, on theasumption every one
will be using vista in the future and for me believing in choice now only
have XP on one machine my other two are now on Linspire.

Regards,Arthur