FTM-TECH-L Archives

Archiver > FTM-TECH > 2007-07 > 1185134813

From: "rjb41" <>
Subject: [FTM-TECH] Fw: FTM 2006 - Vista-Patch
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 16:06:53 -0400

I recently bought a Compaq desktop with Windows Vista Basic and transferred
my FTM files using floppies and everything works fine except the audio
files. I am currently using FTM 2005 and that is also the version the
floppies were backed up on.

Every time I go to Scrapbooks and click on any audio file, I get a message
that says "FTM executable has stopped working" and FTM shuts down. It
tells
me to "check for solutions"--- which I did---told me to install Adobe Flash
Player---which I did---and I still get the same message.

Why won't the audio files work? I recorded my voice and tried to install
that into the scrapbook and it doesn't work--gives me the same message.

This morning I downloaded that patch for Vista, thinking that might help,
then I also got the following message: "Windows can't install AMYUNI
Document Converter 2.10 kernel-mode print driver. To obtain a driver that
is compatible with your version of Windows, contact manufacturer".

Thanks for any help.

This thread: