FTM-TECH-L Archives

Archiver > FTM-TECH > 2009-04 > 1239913579

From: Forrest Ladd <>
Subject: Re: [FTM-TECH] Source-Citation Follow Up
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 15:26:19 -0500

Thanks for the presentation, Greg. I find myself usually entering
only Footnote Test, and it does exactly what I want it to do, i.e.,
convey my source or comment for that particular item and no other,
and placing it in the endnotes where it belongs. The Notes section
serves an entirely different purpose for me.
Forrest