FULLERTON-L Archives

Archiver > FULLERTON > 2004-07 > 1090442395

Subject: Re: Fullerton Books CORRECTION ON PREVIOUS REPLY
Date: 21 Jul 2004 14:39:55 -0600

Surnames: FULLERTON & All other spellings
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/JWX.2ACEB/369.1.1.1.1

Message Board Post:

The address for Mr. Baird Hall Fullerton is: 844 East San Carlos Way; Chandler,Arizona 85249
I have his telephone # but not sure he would appreciate my putting it on here. Would be glad to give it you you via email though. You can email me at and I'll get it to you if you would like. Perhaps you may like to include your additions to Gordon to place in his volumn at his home. If so, feel free to do so and I'll give it to him. Good luck on your research. Lorraine Fullerton

This thread: