FreeBMD-Admins-L Archives

Archiver > FreeBMD-Admins > 2000-02 > 0951080257

From: "Camilla von Massenbach" <>
Subject: Re: Error in page numbering in Index
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 20:57:37 -0000

Hello Doug,

Aha.. I have come across this once before and we haven't finalised
how to do the markup (filename) yet. The scheme I suggested
gives a filename longer than 8 chars. which is a problem for
SpeedBMD (a DOS limitation). (On our return from being away this
weekend, there was a message from Peter Cox explaining this.)

Best wishes

Camilla

From: "Doug Henderson" <>

--